Honda Jazz Privilege Edition 2017 – Tech News
Subscribe now –
About : Technews-Pendu22 is a YouTube Channel, New Video is Posted Everyday.
1. Honda Cars India has launched the Jazz ‘Privilege Edition’ in India.
2. The version comes with a superior infotainment system, enhanced interiors and exteriors and new safety features.
3. The Jazz Privilege Edition is based on the Jazz V trim and is available on petrol manual, petrol CVT and diesel trims.
4. The Privilege Edition is priced at a premium of just Rs 5,000 over the ‘V’ grade model of the Jazz.
5. The additional interior features of the edition include 7″ Digipad touchscreen infotainment system with navigation.
6. The price of the Honda Jazz Privilege Editon starts at Rs 7.36 lac for the V MT petrol and goes up to Rs 8.82 lac for its diesel version.